Total support for setting up your NPO (Non-profit Organization)


To set up an NPO, you need to get approval from local or government authorities.

Flow is very simple.


However, to get approval, there are many documents to prepare and you need to take preliminary meeting with the person in charge of authorities.


Unlike visa process, all documents should be made in Japanese, which makes it difficult to challenge for setting up NPO.


As a solicitor and immigration lawyer (administrative solicitor), I can help you all process to set up it.


Thank you.


Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer

Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you are in trouble about visa, please let me know.

お問い合わせ・無料メール相談 - 債務整理の相談 in 大阪