Author Archives: 司法書士大石人士司法書士大石人士

Visa renewal supporting service to obtain longer period of stay

Visa renewal supporting service to obtain longer period of stay

To apply for Permanent Residence, your visa need to have 3 or longer years.

In the future, even if you want to apply for PR, if your visa remains 1 year, you can’t apply for it.

I hear a lot from you:
“Why do I always get one year only?”
“It is very bothersome to renew my visa every year.”

As a preparation to apply for PR, your priority is to get longer period of visa.
Of course, the final decider is Immigration Bureau.

I don’t have such a power, but I can judge if you have a chance to get it or not.

After checking your answers, if I think you have a chance, I will tell you my fee and tell you what to do.

Gyosei-shoshi lawyers can’t do commercial registration process.

To do business in Japan, in principle, you need to get business manager visa.

In most cases, to show your investment capital money, setting up your company is the typical way.

In visa process, Gyosei-shoshi lawyers can do it for you, but they can’t do commercial registration process.

If they do this on behalf of you and get rewarded, it is illegal.

I am Gyosei-shoshi but also, I can do this process legally, because I am a certified solicitor who can handle this process.

I am not much sure, but I think there are few lawyers who have both licenses, immigration lawyer and solicitor, who can use English in practical level.

So, if you are thinking about getting business manager visa in Japan, please consider using my service.


Rough “diagnosis” for whether you can apply for PR

Rough “diagnosis” for whether you can apply for PR


After receiving the answer from you, I will reply to you.


Even if you find out you are not eligible to apply now, don’t be depressed.

Grasping current situation well will surely work for your future.


Send your answer from form below.

I will answer within 24 hours.

Thank you.

You should not use service from them.

Under “Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Act”, it is forbidden that persons who are not administrative scrivener make documents to submit to government and public offices to make money.


Actually, administrative scrivener can be read as immigration lawyer.


So, to make money as a business, the person who does not have an immigration lawyer license can’t make documents to submit to immigration office by your request.


You should not use service from them.


One way to check if they are true immigration lawyer or not is telling them to show “pink card” to you.


Please be careful.

Requesting of returning original copy of certificates or documents

It depends on the cases, but if you have to submit original copy of certificates or documents to immigration office but at the same time, if you want to keep them in your hand, you can request them to return them back to you.

This is called as “原本還付”, Genpon-kanpu or “Requesting of returning original copy of certificates or documents”.

Patterns to get business manager visa

There are some patterns to get business manager visa.


It depends on situations, like:

Your business size

Whether you can get support from your friends or relatives in Japan

You already research Japanese market or not

You already have dealing partner or not, etc.



Temporary visitor visa → 4 months business manager visa → Business manager visa



Temporary visitor visa → Business manager visa



4months business manager visa → Business manager visa



(In case you have supporters who can assist your business preparation in Japan)

Business manager visa



(In case you already have other visa in Japan)

Other visa (status change) → Business manager visa


Thank you.

How to know if they are real or fake?

Continued from yesterday.
To avoid using fake lawyers, what should we do?

1. Meeting directly

If you are in Japan, you should meet him or her in person.
You can check them, their office, and their attitude toward your questions.

If you are not in Japan, you should use faithful or reliable friends to find them.
And through your friends, check above things.


2. Checking license card

We have an obligation to show our license card if we are asked to do so.
So, don’t hesitate to ask them to show the card.
On the card, you can see their license number and which association they belong to.
By checking this, you can confirm it from association’s member search.


3.Receiving name card

Usually, when we meet our visitors for the first time, we will give them our name card.
By checking the information on the card, we may get the clue if the lawyer is true or not.


4.Be careful for those who demand that you should pay them immediately

Actually, there is no rule as to the timing of receiving money, but usually, in my opinion, it is unbelievable that they ask you to pay money immediately after they meet you.
In my case, after hearing information or situation from you, if I think I can help you, I will tell you the fee for process.


5.Confirming whether the lawyer can communicate with you in English or your language

Secondhand information might be the cause of misunderstanding.
You should communicate with the lawyer directly, not through assistants or brokers.