I have both licenses, Immigration lawyer and Solicitor.

Immigration lawyer can’t handle the process of company registration and real property registration as your agent.

In Japan, only attorney or bengoshi (弁護士) and solicitor or shiho-shoshi(司法書士)can handle these.


Recently, unqualified person was prosecuted because of handling real estate registration in Osaka.

This is the statement of Osaka Solicitor association.

平成29年|会長声明等|大阪司法書士会について|大阪司法書士会 - www.osaka-shiho.or.jp



I have both licenses, Immigration lawyer and solicitor, so unlike other immigration lawyers, I can widely help you with your problem, especially when you want to start business here.


Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer

Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you are in trouble about visa, please let me know.

If you want to ask about visa,naturalization,starting your business,and translation, etc, please email to my office from the form below.I can provide you with a wide variety of legal services such as real estate registration, establishing your com...
INQUIRY - Oishi Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer Office...