Total support for Used Car Business (v2.0)

To do business in Japan, in principle, you need “Business Manager” visa.

In general, the basic flow to start your business is:


  1. Setting up your company.
  2. Getting permit or approval from local or relevant authorities.
  3. Applying for Business Manager visa.


As a solicitor, I can help you with your establishing company.

As an immigration lawyer, I can help you with your getting permission and the visa.


After getting business visa, if you want to invite your spouse or children from your country to stay here, I can help you with the process of getting “Dependent” visa.


When doing business, it always comes together with troubles.

To avoid or deal with these, I can advise you as your legal mentor.


I have both qualifications to handle these procedures, which means you don’t need to waste your precious time to think about who you should ask about.


I want you to do business here legally so that you can pursue your dream or interest without worry or problems.


Not only used car business, but I can handle other kind of businesses.


Estimation is free of charge, so if you are interested in using my service, please let me know.


Thank you.


Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer

Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you are in trouble about visa, please let me know.

If you want to ask about visa,naturalization,starting your business,and translation, etc, please email to my office from the form below.I can provide you with a wide variety of legal services such as real estate registration, establishing your com...
INQUIRY - Oishi Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer Office...