What we should do after losing the status of residence as “Spouse of Japanese”?

In this case, if you want to continue staying here, what should we do?

Cases of those who were granted or not granted permission to change status of residence from “spouse or child of Japanese national” or “spouse or child of permanent resident” to “long-term resident”