Can I change the status of “Technical Intern Training” into other status such as “Investor/Business Manager”, “engineer” or “specialist in humanities/international services”, etc.?

In principle, the answer is no.

The system for accepting foreign technical interns is created for the intention of taking over the skills and knowledge acquired in Japan so that they can make it available in their home countries, and contributing to the development of industries in their countries.

The purpose is of making international contributions through human resource development.

The purpose of this system is to try to bring technology, skill and knowledge acquired in Japan to home country and to make it available in your home country.

Therefore, for example, you will not be allowed to start business, apply for investment management visa and continue to live in Japan, because this action will differ from the original purpose.


Thank you.

Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer

Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you want to ask something, please contact from this page.

解決への道づくりは相談から始まります。相談は無料ですので、ご利用ください。メールでのご相談の場合、通常24時間以内にご回答いたします。司法書士には守秘義務があります。いただいた情報をもとに、こちらから営業活動等をするようなことは一切ありません。 私は、まず、相談者さまの借金の状況の聴き取りから始めます。いきなり、「とりあえず、着手金を持って事務所に来て」などとは言いません。概要をお尋ねした上で、ご来所いただく必要がある場合は、日時を調整します。聴き取りを通じて、あなたに合った債務整理の方...
お問い合わせ・無料メール相談 - 債務整理の相談 in 大阪