16-2 Needed documents-The documents that show your nationality or identity /Road to Japanese nationality (18)

I will list general documents here.

What documents or certificates you need depends on your situation.


1) Certificate of nationality

2) Birth certificate

3) Death certificate

4) Marriage certificate

5) Certificate of family relationship

Above documents should be translated into Japanese.


6) Copies of your passport

All the pages with postmarks and date stamps are needed.


7) Certification of information recorded as to;

a) Birth

b) Death

c) Marriage

d) Divorce


8) Copy of family register

9) Certified copy of resident register


Thank you.
Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer
Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you want to ask something, please contact from this page.

解決への道づくりは相談から始まります。相談は無料ですので、ご利用ください。メールでのご相談の場合、通常24時間以内にご回答いたします。司法書士には守秘義務があります。いただいた情報をもとに、こちらから営業活動等をするようなことは一切ありません。 私は、まず、相談者さまの借金の状況の聴き取りから始めます。いきなり、「とりあえず、着手金を持って事務所に来て」などとは言いません。概要をお尋ねした上で、ご来所いただく必要がある場合は、日時を調整します。聴き取りを通じて、あなたに合った債務整理の方...
お問い合わせ・無料メール相談 - 債務整理の相談 in 大阪