Can I get Long-Term resident visa?

I am Hitoshi.

Thank you for coming to my page.

I organized this article based on the inquiry from my reader who gave me consent.



Can I get Long-Term resident visa?

I am a spouse of “Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services” visa holder.

My visa is dependent.

I have sister who married with Japanese man, and my Japanese brother in-law will support as my guarantor.



Long-term resident visa is granted to those who have special status such as descendant of Japanese, so in your case, if you don’t have the status, you can’t get it.



Long-term resident is the person that is allowed to stay for a certain period of time by the Minister of Justice with the consideration of special reason.

Specifically, the notification of Justice Ministry stipulates the scope of this status, and there are some patterns of “Long term resident” who will stay as a family member.


Thank you.

Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer

Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you want to ask something, please contact from this page.

解決への道づくりは相談から始まります。相談は無料ですので、ご利用ください。メールでのご相談の場合、通常24時間以内にご回答いたします。司法書士には守秘義務があります。いただいた情報をもとに、こちらから営業活動等をするようなことは一切ありません。 私は、まず、相談者さまの借金の状況の聴き取りから始めます。いきなり、「とりあえず、着手金を持って事務所に来て」などとは言いません。概要をお尋ねした上で、ご来所いただく必要がある場合は、日時を調整します。聴き取りを通じて、あなたに合った債務整理の方...
お問い合わせ・無料メール相談 - 債務整理の相談 in 大阪