Can I work at adult entertainment businesses?


I am Hitoshi.

Thank you for always coming to my page.


Can I work at adult entertainment businesses?


If your status is “Permanent Resident”, “Spouse or Child of Japanese”, “Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident”, and “Long-Term resident”, you can work there.

As to these statuses, there are no restrictions on where you work.

You don’t need to get permit from immigration office.


If your status is other than these 4 types, you are not allowed to work there.

If your status is “Student” or Dependent”, even if you get permit from immigration office, you will never be allowed to work in adult entertainment businesses.


Thank you.

Solicitor & Immigration Lawyer

Hitoshi Oishi from Osaka Japan


If you want to ask something, please contact from this page.

お問い合わせ・無料メール相談 - 債務整理の相談 in 大阪