Gyosei-shoshi lawyers can’t do commercial registration process.

To do business in Japan, in principle, you need to get business manager visa.

In most cases, to show your investment capital money, setting up your company is the typical way.

In visa process, Gyosei-shoshi lawyers can do it for you, but they can’t do commercial registration process.

If they do this on behalf of you and get rewarded, it is illegal.

I am Gyosei-shoshi but also, I can do this process legally, because I am a certified solicitor who can handle this process.

I am not much sure, but I think there are few lawyers who have both licenses, immigration lawyer and solicitor, who can use English in practical level.

So, if you are thinking about getting business manager visa in Japan, please consider using my service.